Thursday, July 26, 2012

A Mother's "Bling".

Hello crafty people, Elin here :)
I've heard (and seen) that it's "Bling it on" week at the moment, but due to my holiday I had my weekly project done before I left home. So with that excuse *wink* I would like to show you a card made for every mother's little "bling":

 Thats right; I made a "Newborn" card this time with this adorable litte baby from Pion Design. I used the sweet babyblue papers from Maja Design's Vintage Summer Basic: 1914. My tag on the inside of the card is from the same paper, only I used the backside. When decorating, I'm a huge fan of Cheese Cloth, and here I used it behind my flowers. Another one of my weaknesses is Shabby Seam Bindings!  Now you can get them in the most adorable colours in Sandy's store: hand-dyed and hand-crinkled ready for you to use!
 As you can see, I managed to put some sort of bling on my card even before I knew this week's theme!
I've used Melissa Frances Pearls on my corners, and all edges got a touch of Tim Holtz Distress. I mainly use the colour Tea Dye, but Vintage Photo is a huge favourite to.

I hope my card has given you some inspiration and ideas on how to use some of the great stuff Sandy has to offer, so please stop by the Live & Love Crafts' Store.


With Love,
  

No comments:

Post a Comment