Monday, July 2, 2012

Smile...always!

Good Evening Everyone,
Hope you've had a good day! Yeah I hear you; Monday again and back to work...what happened to the weekend???  If it is of any comfort, I used to feel the same way; the weekends were always too short and I'd be suffering badly from the Monday blues, but you know what... This morning I woke up with a big smile on my face because I knew I had some orders to fulfill and that I'd be sending off parcels with lovely craft goodies that hopefully will make you smile once you recieve them and take a look at all the lovely stuff you've ordered!

Another thing that made me smile today was opening an e-mail from DT member Becky, containing this lovely card: 


Becky has used Maja Designs' "Summer Kitchen" from the Life in the Country Collection. This beautiful pattern is also available in blue, green and beige. The image is from La-La Land Crafts.

Please pop over to Becky's blog and leave her a comment or two that'll make her smile!

Thanks, Sandy

Repinned from Pinterest.

3 comments:

  1. Hi sandy, Becky's card is lovely xxx
    And I'm glad you have lots of orders :) I'm using the gorgeous Riddersholm Hunting garden paper you put in my order on a card today, it's so beautiful! the paper not my card heee..hee..
    Love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Becky, love the colour combo and sweet image.Beautiful colouring and design. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky a fabulous card I love that sweet image and your colours are fabulous Well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete