Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Cloudberries

Hi everyone, Becky here today with another card using Landstoken papers from Live and Love Crafts.


I've used Cloudberries, this paper is great, one side is 12 x 12 and the other side is four lots of 6 x 6. I've masked Tilda With Christmas Hearts onto a bench and coloured the image in with distress markers and added sparkle to the hearts with Crystal Glamour Dust,


The edges have all been distressed with Walnut Stain. For the flowers I've cut a Prima Autumn Leaf in two, and then added two Berries PinsKort og Godt Berries, a Prima Fabric Flower and a Kort og Godt Rolled Rose. 


I've used some Shabby Seam Binding, which will be coming back into stock soon. Along the top I have stuck some Brown Organza Roses Trim. There's also a Tea Party Doily which has also been distressed with walnut stain.


Pop over to the shop, Sandy has the Christmas 6x6 pad from Maja Design on pre-order, I've already got my order in, here's a quick look at the collection.


Hugs,
Becky x

2 comments:

  1. Well, I just love everything about this! Fabulous shape and love all the lovely details. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh Becky, I LOVE this one! You are just insane with thouse colors <3 Great job!

    ReplyDelete