Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tina & Maja

Good Morning,
It's Sandy here with Tina's Inspirational card for this week's theme.
For this week I had planned to showcase Maja Design's new collection, Vintage Spring Basics.
Unfortunately, the postal services had different plans: Tina and Elin haven't received their DT packages with the new papers, so they've had to improvise and use papers from Maja Design's Summer Basics Collection instead. 

However ~as you know~ the Summer Collection Papers are stunning as well, and definitely still deserve their place in the limelight. For this card, Tina has used the popular sheets 1933 and 1935.
Tina loves her vintage laces and on this card she has uses three different ones; the wide lace at the bottom of the card is the gorgeous "Queen Victoria", and over it Tina placed the lace "Romantique".  In the top right corner, there's also a piece of the Oyster Cream Rhinestones Lace.
You'll find the links to all the products used on this card at the end of the post.


Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugz from Tina & Sandy


5 comments:

  1. Wow def inspirational stunning card
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW..........this is jaw-dropping gorgeous. Love this to bits....do you have my address so you know where to send this ;0) lol.

    Sorry I've not been by in a while.........some-one keeps stealing my hours damn them ;0)

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A real stunning card, beautiful colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an amazing card! I love vintage and this is fantastic. Where did the image come from?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love this!! I seem to end up working in monochrome more often than not, and then I see something like this and become determined (and inspired obviously!) to spread my colour wings more widely... I love the gorgeous vintage pinks and blues of the image and papers, moving into the warm apricots and golds of the flowers - simply wonderful card!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete