Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I see skies of blue......clouds of white

Happy Wednesday everyone, Becky here today.

As you know we are using 'What A Wonderful World' as our inspiration this week, I have taken a few lines to inspire me.
'I see skies of blue......clouds of white,
Bright Blessed day' and of course 'Red roses too'.


I've recently coloured an image with the 'no lines' technique and forgot how much fun it was, so I decided to colour Gucci Tilda this way with my distress markers. I've coloured the background blue, and used some little memory box cloud dies too.


The papers are from Maja Designs Vintage Summer Basics collection, the edges have been distressed with a Tim Holtz tool.


I've not used my Tim Holtz butterfly on the edge die for a while, so I dug it out for this card.


Doing no lines made doing the contents of her bag was a little tricky, but so worth the extra faff.


My arty shot, there are links to all of the products at the end of the post.

Hugs,

Becky xx


3 comments:

  1. Oh, how lovely! Great card... and a nudge that I really must use that Butterfly die more often!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete