Thursday, August 15, 2013

Princess Mask

Hi everyone! It's Alyce here and today I am sharing my card for the dt challenge of Favourite Colour Combo! To pick my colour combo today I had to start with my favourite papers... mmm Maja Design Vintage Summer Basics! 1922 and 1933 are my absolute favourite papers, and I have been really enjoying working with soft purples at the moment so I chose 1922 as my starting point :)


I really love how Pion Design create papers with cutouts aswell. Here I have cut out a vintage tag from Pion Design's Alma's Sewing Room collection as the tones match beautiful with the Maja Design papers.


The image is a goooorgeous brand new release called Princess Mask by Crafty Sentiments. Yum... I had fun colouring up her pleats for sure! If you would like to see a list of copic colours please pop over to my blog :) 

If you are after the list of products that I have used, you will find it at the end of my post :) Thank you so much for stopping by today! xx

4 comments:

  1. How Beautiful And Awesome Colouring I Wondered If You Started With The Dark Or Light Colours First When Doing The Folds. Ooh To Be Able To Colour As Good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow what a stunning card love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwww What a gorgeous card did you make and those great details! Love it! Hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete