Saturday, August 3, 2013

Tripping Flower Tilda

Hi everyone! It's Alyce here and today I am going to share with you a card for our DT theme of Anything Goes. I also thought I would tie it in with the brand new monthly challenge....for the challenge I did Cool Colours so for my card today I have chosen Warm Colours!

Here is my card using two Magnolia stamps merged together; Tripping Flower Tilda and Royal Wedding Fence.



I used a bunch of pretty laces on this one... and a few dashes of red to tie in with Tilda's Kimono. I didn't want the red to be too overpowering, so I toned it down by lightly dabbing some Gesso on. 

I have coloured Tilda and my background up using copic markers; feel free to pop over to my blog for the colour list :)



The list of products I have used for my card are below. I hope you have enjoyed this little bit of inspiration from me today! Maybe I have inspired you to play with some of your Magnolia Background stamps? :) Thanks for stopping by! xx

3 comments: