Saturday, March 15, 2014

Baptism Present

Hey guys, Elin here. Only one day left until my precious niece's baptism, and for that occasion I have made her a diaper cake with a gift on top of it: SHOES :D
Me and my BF like to give gifts a bit out of the ordinary, so we got the cutest shoes for her first steps somewhere down the road.
  Here is the gift before I wrapped it in cellophane:
I have used papers from Pion Designs "A day in may" and "Flower Frame" collection to cover the diapers. I have also used the gorgeous lace named Chloè to finish it off and to make a bow tie.
 I have decorated with flowers from K&G and WOC, and I have used butterflies from Maja Design. This decorations are the same as I used on the card placements I made for the baptism. Here is a sneak peak of those, but I won't give you the details of these yet ;)


A few more details of the cake coming up:
 I have also made a card for my little niece of course, but that's gonna be next weeks "show off" from me ;) Here is a sneak peak to keep you on your toes:
 And with that, I'm wishing you all a great weekend! Mine is gonna be the best, as I got a guest from north here this week;my mom <3 And she is a scrapper too, so we are gonna enjoy loads of creativity in the days to come :D

Hugs & Kisses
Elin

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing, what a super idea, teasing us with the others are you ??? Ursula x

    ReplyDelete