Sunday, June 8, 2014

Sneaky Tilda

Hi there!
It's me.. Tinchy..

First of all I have to say something to our boss Sandra..
Happy Birthday sweetie!!!!!!
Hope you're having a great time!!

And now let's go to the last creation for this week's Frantage theme..
I really hope you liked the notebook I made for the June Challenge cos' I have another one for you today..
I just really love these..


The Maja Design papers I used are from the Vintage Summer Basics and Vintage Frost Basics Collection.. Can you spot the snowflakes? I bet you can't..
There's a lovely Melissa Frances Doily under all those layers..


There's some Shabby White Frantage on the birdcage on the left and some Chunky White Frantage around the Image and on the papers..
The Butterfly charm is one of my favourites..


I've added lots of cheesecloth and the Pearl String around the image..
The resin corners are from Prima.. They are painted with white acrylic paint and then completely covered with Gesso..


Then there are some gorgeous WOC and Kort & Godt flowers, flower sprays and the Decoration Berries.. 
I've added some beautiful lace and the white Shabby Seam Binding to close the book..


Hope you enjoyed!
Hugs, Tinchy


No comments:

Post a Comment