Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Summer IS On It's Way

Good morning everyone, Becky with my last card here for this year! I don't know about you, but I don't like the cold, I think the snow is pretty when it falls (not that we have had any yet), and when it first lays, then after that it can go away. At least when Christmas gets here it is past the Winter Solstice, so we know that the lighter nights are on their way, so it is a long way off, but Summer IS on it's way!


I have used one of the vintage images from Pion Design, this is from the Family sheet, I have added some glamour dust to her flowers though, I love my sparkle. The papers are from Maja Designs Vintage Summer Basics, all of the edges have been distressed with a Tim Holtz tool.


Here's my arty shot, I decided to make a sort of frame with some pearl string. For the butterfly I used Versamark ink and then used shabby pink frantage, sprinkled frantage looks fab, but it also looks good when it all melts into itself.


Thank you so much for popping by, and wishing you all a lovely holidays, see you here next year.

Hugs,

Becky xx


2 comments:

  1. So beautiful I wish it really was Summer I hate the cold love and Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete