Monday, April 20, 2015

All Creatures Great and Small


Hello Everyone,

Tracy here with my card on the theme this week of "Earth".  Did you know it was Earth Day on April 22nd?  Me neither, but Sandra is like an enclyclopedia, she seems to know everything, lol.  As you can see I have gone with a "Green" theme using the Pion Design Vintage Wedding collection.  Earth makes me think of all creatures great and small, and as this is another card for my Sister's 60th birthday this week I have chosen  Pion Design image of Kittens, my sister loves cats so this was very fitting for her.


I have used Pion Design Vintage Wedding 6 x 6 Rose and also the 12x12 Borders which contains not only the borders but also the butterflies and the alphabet.


The floral display made up of tulips, cosmos daisies, baby buds, foam flowers, flower spray, carnation and 10mm roses and the new Apple Green Ponegranates.  I have added diecut leaves and a little gesso.


I used the border sheet and added the word "Daughter" using the alphabet  as well as cutting out the gorgeous butterflies. All edged with walnut stain distress ink and a blending tool.


I also cut out a little stamps and tucked it under the filagree vintage frame and added 60 to the centre and a heart.




A close up of the Apple Chutney ponegrantite

You can also see the Noor Design Border Die, been after this one for a while :)


Here's a close up of the Pion Design image 


Hope you like my card today.

Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. so amazing i love this card so much love and hugs Caorle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow its so beautiful ....the intricate lacy borders look amazing, l love this card

    ReplyDelete